7.01.2010

this would be a good post to read for typos and punctuation errors

good.is recommended taking an interactive test on the New York Times to find out if the internet is ruining your brain and ability to focus.
The test has 24 trials which are supposed to test how easily distracted you are.

My results are in: I couldn't finish the test.

I went through the first 4 trials, got bored, and automatically quit. I say automatic because I don't feel like it was a decision I made, and I think the fraction of a second it took for me to give up was so small I probably would not have even noticed it were it not for the fact that I was taking an exam that measures my ability to pay attention.

Well, that's enough self disclosure for today. Time to return to my short lived meditation practice.

1 comment: